Here are some excellent reasons to consider
moving your industry
to the Coleman Industrial Park:
- Within walking distance of the Coleman Municipal Airport.
- A modern, lighted 4500' runway
- Can accomodate modern executive aircraft
- Turbine fuel available
- Taxi and car rental available
- On property already laid with city water and sewer.
- 35 miles from Brownwood and 55 miles from Abilene.
- 155 miles from Ft. Worth and 330 miles from the Houston deep-water
- Daily intermodal service via a mainline railroad (BNSF)
- Piggyback ramp available
- Daily service between Houston and Los Angeles
- Less than a 5 minute country drive to the nearest city, as well as hotels,
restaurants & entertainment.
- Plenty of water
- Plenty of energy
- Located at junction of 5 major highways
- A modern waste incinerator is located in the park
- Served by 6 interstate trucking concerns
The Coleman Industrial Park offers sites from 1 to 60 acres and
is complemented by a county that has a large labor pool and a very progressive business climate. The Industrial Park has caught the eye of a number of businesses,
from small to large. Currently there are 4 concerns located in
the park. Your business could be the next to enjoy the ambiance of the FRIENDLIEST CITY IN TEXAS